Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 28 & 29 - The Whole30

This is it.  These are the final days.

....and I'm sick.... fml.

So, I didn't recap yesterday...and, honestly, I don't remember much of it.  I remember I ate eggs for breakfast...I think I skipped second breakfast and eventually had a salad for lunch...then Ken took me to dinner where I had a steak and shrimp, mashed potatoes, ice cream (I KNOW I KNOW!) and a glass or three of red wine. I don't honestly remember much.  It was an emotionally and physically exhausting day.  I helped my best friend and chiropractor for 6 years, Kara Nania, sell off her equipment and clean her office.  There were so many times I wanted to cry...but, I didn't for her sake.  I couldn't bear seeing her beautiful face streaked with tears.  It's a long story, but suffice it to say she'll be greatly missed.

I skipped the gym today because I feel like crap.  I have zippo energy and whatever energy I appear to have is likely from sheer adrenaline.  I'm skipping the gym tomorrow because I think it will be about the same.

...but, I'm not skipping today's recap...

RECAP

Breakfast: buffalo chicken salad (this was left overs from a few nights ago...I left it in my boss' fridge from the other day when I only ate half.

Lunch: Southwest chicken salad.  Nothing paleo about this, but it was 3pm and I was starving.

Dinner: GF Chicken Noodle Soup to make me feel better.

I also had two bananas and 3 whiskey & sodas because...well... I feel like crap.  The whiskey and soda is my form of medicine, seriously.  It's making my voice sound less crackly.

I've been knitting tonight.  I can't wait to fit into it! It's a backless halter and I hope to make it look amazing.  If I finish it before March 10, I'll wear it to the Comedy & Magic Club when we go to see Jay Leno. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment