Monday, February 11, 2013

Days 12 & 13 - The Whole30

I didn't log yesterday.  Obviously. So here's a recap from yesterday.

RECAP
Breakfast - Mollet egg, bacon (2 slices), and sautéd Nappa cabbage.

Lunch - I think I skipped it.  I was having a very bad emotional day.

Dinner - Chili.  It was awesome.  The recipe is here.

I had 2 vodka tonics last night and pretty much instantly regretted them.  I was kinda nauseated and in pain.  I think the coconut milk that went with my banana and magnesium powder curdled or something.  Who knows.  

Today... I at least ate 3 times.  I'm proud of me!  But, it was also a training day...so, I should have eaten 4 times.  Oh, well.

I don't have any epic stories from the training room today, so you get this one post.

RECAP
Breakfast - Chicken breast tenderloin & half a sweet potato

Second Breakfast - 2 eggs, and 4 strips of really bad bacon and about 2 cups of coffee

Dinner - SO MUCH FOOD!  We made this great salad, these awesome roasted carrots, and these amazing meatballs.   This was a masterpiece of taste sensations!  And we have a ton of leftover salad (YAY LUNCH TOMORROW).  

Drinking water today.  

Overall, I'm feeling pretty amazing and I'm starting to see how some foods negatively impact my system.  This makes me happy, too.  Not thrilled that I need to rid myself of Vodka (unless I can drink the more expensive gluten free vodka), but maybe I'll be able to drink my wine.  I do like a dry white.

No comments:

Post a Comment