Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 27 - The Whole30 Program

Today was pretty painful on the muscles.  I loved it!  I already posted my gym update for the day, so this is really about the food intake.

Doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold or pollen-related allergies or both.  Regardless, I hate not being able to breathe.  Especially when breathing becomes integral to working out.  Sleep would have been nice, too.  I managed to snag about 15 minutes this afternoon.  It helped.  I blame the drugs.

So, here's my recap of food for the day!

RECAP

Breakfast: half a tray of Fresh & Easy rotisserie chicken breast;

2nd Breakfast: the other half of said tray;

Lunch: buffalo chicken salad, but only about half of it; 

Dinner: Piña colada cicken & confetti f'rice.  This was an experiment in allergies.  I have a pineapple allergy.  The Whole30 has had testimonials of folks who've kicked various allergies--food and otherwise--so, I figured, hey, why not!  It was TOTALLY WORTH any hives I may break out with later.

No comments:

Post a Comment