Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 9 - The Whole30 Program

If you read my earlier post today, then you already know about my gym experience today.  My first thought as I lay there, pinned under my barbell was, "I have got to start eating before my workout..."

Which means...I have to get up earlier...which...has been the problem, in the first place.  I'm still waking up tired, though my sleep quality seems to be improving.  I'm hoping it continues to improve.

Anyway!  Recap of today's fooding...

RECAP

Breakfast: 2 chicken breast tenderloins, 2 eggs, and 1 sweet potato with mint chutney

Lunch: 3oz chicken, 1 banana

Dinner: Moroccan salmon with curried frice and an apple.

Epic food was epic for dinner; but I think I just need to eat more during the day.  

Magnesium shake with coconut milk and strawberries rounds out my day.  My husband is making dinner tomorrow night.  I am excited for what he comes up with!  He's been hugely supportive in my Whole30 program and I'm very thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment