Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 22 - The Whole30 Program

Zoiks!  What a wild ride this week!  I totally spaced out yesterday, but that's alright.  Food was not on my brain, but I managed to eat breakfast (egg and a half with some bacon and 2 clementines), and a snack of an apple and 2T of peanut butter.  Dinner was steak, swiss chard, and sweet potatoes.  So yum!  I had a gin and tonic that lasted me from about 8pm til about midnight, just because I needed some sort of flavor.

I'm not drinking enough water.  I know this.

My ankle's doing much better from last week.  Given that the hotel still has a hold on my account (I paid for incidentals in cash) and that hold has now caused my account to have an overdraft fee...and I have a ton of work to do for work plus knitting projects to finish and list, I have yet to make it to the gym this week.  My plan is to go running on Saturday.

Still, all in all, I'm pretty happy with my progress thus far.  I'm also excited because I now have a new cosplay goal!  I'm supposed to be Zatanna, Mystique (as Emma Frost), and Sister Psyche over Memorial Day weekend (who knows, maybe I'll throw in a female Captain America, just for kicks!) and I'm totally stoked!  I know I can pull off the looks and not have to worry that someone's thinking I'm too fat (even if that someone's me).

So, to recap food today...

RECAP

Breakfast: 1 mollet egg & copious amounts of coffee

Lunch: I was bad and skipped it...

Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad.  It's very tasty....very tasty.

Back to knitting my epic pet sweater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment