Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 23 - The Whole30 Program

Just a few more days...

I've already reincorporated alcohol.  Such a weakness I have.  Makes me sad, really, but it's my choice.  My vice, as it were.

Today was a long day of work...again.  Here's the recap, since it's late and I just finished one of my favorite movies, Air America (Robert Downey, Jr. is not allowed to be that hot).

RECAP

Breakfast: uncured back bacon, 2 eggs, 1 orange, copious amounts of coffee,

Dinner: kick-ass hamburgers made by my darling hubby!!  I have no idea what all was in them, but he was very proud of the fact they were Paleo (just for me!)  I had 3 of them.

...and 3 whiskey & sodas....from about 7pm til now (1am).  Oh, and I sneaked a few spoonfuls of Nutella....because...Nutella.

I'm going running tomorrow!  I've never been excited for running which is a clear sign I need to return to my beloved barbells.

Seven more days--one week.  We'll recheck progress and start reintroducing cheese........

No comments:

Post a Comment