Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 4 - The Whole30 Program

I can't shake this fatigue.  It's like I'm getting my cycle symptoms two weeks in advance.  I should have just finished ovulation yesterday (not that I ever have any clue when that happens), but... my gosh, I'm exhausted.  Slept in til about 9am and didn't go to the gym.  I couldn't even bring myself to put on clothes until around noon (that was after I went back to bed).

I'm so tired of being tired.  I can't figure out what's wrong; really hoping the Whole30 can help with this problem.  I started taking my magnesium powder, again, but I don't like taking it with plain water--I don't like the flavor and it makes me feel like it's eating my tooth enamel as I drink it (fun stuff, there).

Tried laying down for a nap, but I spent 15 of my 25 minutes awake--not helpful.  The other 10 were a restless sleep which, also, is not helpful.

Anyway.  Recap will be in a few hours.  I'll even set it up for you now...

RECAP

Breakfast: Shrimp scramble (that's shrimp with scrambled eggs; very tasty!)

Lunch: ...when I eventually ate, it was an avocado with chicken breast. 

DinnerLeft overs from last night!  Beef roast and the cucumber salad.  Delish!

I also had a glass of coconut milk whilst preparing the Tandoori chicken for tomorrow and two cups of tea with coconut creamer.  I'll probably blend up some berries and coconut milk with my magnesium as I learned today that my protein powder is off my diet list for the next 26 days.

Confession...I stepped on the scales when I got out of the relaxing bath I took. >_<  Good news: Down about 2lbs...  Bad news: I have no willpower when it comes to the scales...

1 comment:

  1. Your detoxing is all this is completely NORMAL! I promise... I went through the same thing just stick with and then BOOM out of no where you will have this new found since of energy!

    I remember I had the worst head aches that last for for a couple of days that would hit me the same time everyday and man the feeling of being lethargic it was just as you stated in your post... it reminded me of my post PMS tiredness.... Nutritionally its the BEST thing I've ever done for myself!

    ReplyDelete