Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 10 - The Whole30 Program

Today was craptacular.  Actually, the past two days have been craptacular.  I found out that I need my undergrad transcripts, as well, for the doctorate program I'm trying to apply to; I screwed up my bench pressing; my back's killing me; and, I found out, today, my Valentine's Day plans are pretty much null and void.

AWESOME!

So, I made a conscious choice: I chose to drink 2 vodka tonics tonight.  The good news: I had two and it took me 6 hours to finish them.  Also...I didn't like the taste.

Why did I choose this?  Honestly?  Because I had about a pot and a half of coffee so I could make it through the day without the panic/anxiety attacks becoming overwhelming.  But, the news about my Valentine's plans pushed me over my ability to cope.

Here's a recap of my (not so great) eating today:

RECAP:

Breakfast: 3 eggs, scrambled with homemade pico de gallo

Lunch: ...what is lunch?  1 orange, 3oz of chicken, 1 handful of peanuts (it's what my boss had)

Dinner: Two chicken breast fillets, roasted beets, and sauted beet greens.  And a banana.

...and a pot and a half of coffee throughout the day, plus 2 vodka tonics.

Too frustrated/hurt/upset/whatever to go make my magnesium shake, so skipping it.  The alcohol will probably help me enough.  Tomorrow's another day...and it will be so much better.  Gym day!  Squats, deads, and push presses!

No comments:

Post a Comment