Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 6 - The Whole30

Woke up tired, again, today.  Also had a bit of a headache on and off today.  But, I enjoyed walking about 2 miles in the warm, California sun.  Why, yes...I do believe I'm rubbing that in.

Not a good eating day, however.  I woke up about 9:15--well, I got out of bed at 9:15, I'd been waking up for several hours--and left to go to my now former (D:) chiropractor's office to help her with some things.  Some things I didn't think would take a long time.  So, around 2pm, I finally started for home.  I hadn't eaten breakfast and I was pretty much starving, so, breakfast and lunch came within 20 minutes of each other.

Here's the recap...

RECAP:

Breakfast - Brussels sprouts, cabbage, bacon, and about 3oz of chicken

Lunch - half an avocado with some bacon stuffed in the center

Dinner - Lime-ginger baked tilapia with coconut-almond green beans.

Late night snack during gaming - 6-ish oz of steak and a baby cucumber.

Skipping the shake tonight because it's late and I'm comfy in my bed (and I'm not sending my poor husband back to the kitchen, though, trust me, the irony of that sentence is not lost on me).

No comments:

Post a Comment