Friday, March 1, 2013

The Whole30 Recap

Today is Day 30 of my Whole30 challenge.  I'll do a recap later for what today's foods were, but for now, I want to share the awesomeness of the success.

When I started, these were my numbers:

Weight: 172.3
Bust: 39"
Waist: 33"
Abdomen: 39"
Hips: 40" 

Roughly.  There was up to an inch variance depending on time of day and tape measure used...and whether or not I could breathe.

As of this morning, my numbers are:

Weight: 161.4
Bust: 38"
Waist: 31.5"
Abdomen: 36"
Hips: 38"

...and I can breathe when I take the measurements. 

Not to mention, I feel amazing.  I feel healthier, stronger, clearer.  I still have a raging case of ADOS... (Attention Defici---oooh, sparkly!), some anxiety/panic attacks, and seasonal allergies.  BUT!  I have lost my allergy to pineapple and kept off my allergy to iodine!  So, yay!

Ultimately, I'd like to lose another 10lbs or so and see if I can drop those numbers to 38-28-36.  My first goal was to get my hips to 38"....SUCCESS!  Now, to get the other number for my waist to cooperate... :D 

I'll do another Whole30 challenge in April, just to make sure I'm super hero ready come Memorial Day for Gamex.

No comments:

Post a Comment