Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 30 - The Whole30

I know I did my recap of the program before I posted my food log for yesterday, but hey!  I was excited!  Today, I'm wearing jeans I've not worn in a long time.  They need hemmed.

So, yesterday's food was ... well...

RECAP

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, and 2 slices of back bacon

Lunch: homemade meat sauce (which was like a chili), a banana and coffee...and more coffee.

Snack: 3 or 4T of peanut butter and a banana

Dinner: Pina Colada Chicken with three pina coladas!  I'm so excited about being able to eat pineapple!!!

So, that's it, really.  I'll get the "after" pictures today and get them posted.  I'm sure there's a drastic difference.

My goal is to keep this blog updated, but I have issues with remembering (clearly).  If I don't update it again, I will in April!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment