Saturday, March 2, 2013

Anniversary Weekend Plans

My anniversary is April 6.  As part of a New Year's challenge, we've decided to *do* something once a month.  Whether it's go to a museum, travel to Solvang, or take a trip to the moon, we're spending time out of the house and enjoying life.

This month, we're going to the Comedy & Magic Club to see Jay Leno.  I'm very excited about this.  I love Jay Leno and have wanted to see him for a very long time.  I just need to figure out what to wear!  Maybe a small shopping trip is in order...

NEXT month.  April.  The first weekend (the Anniversary), we're going to pack up and drive out to Joshua Tree where Ken's family has a small shack/cabin.  It needs some work, but, we're really just going to get away.  Taking bikes; taking hiking shoes.  I sent him a link for a Paleo brunch and I'm thinking there's enough food in that menu that it would last us the two or three days we'd need food!

Here's the list.  The mimosas must happen.  They must happen every week.  I really think this would be awesome over a potbellied stove!

What do you think??

Maybe these awesome pancakes?  I'm just excited to be going and excited to have bikes this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment